Friday, March 4, 2011

Barely Legal

Since it was my birthday recently, I thought I'd...



And also:







Cibo Matto, everyone!! So much nineties Asian awesomeness.

The pictures should link back to their sources, except for the last one, which is my own. It's from their video for Sugar Water. Check out that snowflake dress! And those sunglasses!! AHHHHHHHHH

And, if you're wondering: I turned eighteen, and, yes, I had a nice day. There was this girl in my Econ class who turned eighteen on the same day, so when everyone sang "Happy Birthday," I pretended that they were also singing for me. It was awesome.

And. Yes, I am aware that you could just Google image search "Cibo Matto" and come up with these pictures.

Er...

1 comment:

  1. AAHHH THIS IS A GREAT COMBO OF PHOTOS. I VERY MUCH LIKE CAPS LOCK. sorry bout that i had a senior moment ( jk ) I frequently find photos that way. google is preettty boss.

    ReplyDelete