Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wait till Father hears about this

Upper-class prepster Slytherin bitch.




Look at this sweater. LOOK AT IT. I found it in a stack of my ma's old stuff--- it's pretty magical.



Observe: with only navy blue and white, it would be the typical trophy wife's wannabe French nautical sailor, "I belong to a country club" business. But with the green, it's awesome. It even has shoulder pads.



And now we present: The ring. A friend dubbed it the "Slytherin class ring" once---


I got this baby at Disneyland (have you ever been? The people are so nice it's creepy). It's made of glass so whenever I wear it to school, I get ludicrously paranoid that I'll scrape it against something and scratch it up.


Also featuring: wool Land's End skirt, and Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry.








P.S. DUMBLEDORE LIVES!

3 comments:

  1. I love that ring

    I got one like it at disney land too! but its light blue (ravenclaw class ring perhapse?!?!?|)

    excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The emerald colored ring is really superb. I have been using the color green a lot lately. It is associated with copper and I have been using the metal copper and its related colors as a theme for my dining room. The walls are an unusual type of green that has a hint of gold in it. Also I just finished building the last of 2 pieces of furniture for it. They are a matched set and are made from red mahogany with a top made from black glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first three photos, especially the lips. I stick things over my face for photos too, except I do it in real life, with collage, rather than in photoshop. Your ring is very slytherin and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete