Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Afternoon magic

I was listening to the radio this afternoon when I heard the magical dulcet tones of the Mulleavy Sisters beaming out of my earphones right into my soouulllll. I nearly jumped out of my chair and did a happy dance.
It was an interview on DnA (a design and architecture program), mostly on how they did the costumes for Black Swan. They also talk a bit about how they started Rodarte, and how they got in to fashion, and about horror films and such.



They talk about blood in such a beautiful way.

I dig that.

You can listen to the interview here. I highly recommend it--- there are also some gorgeous, gorgeous pictures of their other work up there too.
I'll leave you with my two favorite ones:

5 comments:

  1. i loveeeee rodarte! their dresses are so fantastic, almost like there isn't a word to describe them.......
    loving your blog! following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish I could hear the program...I wonder if I can podcast it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Rodarte sis such a good job didnt they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHH RODARTE!!

    I die I die I die....

    <3

    ReplyDelete