Monday, January 3, 2011

TOP SECRET!







*First- sleepover? Fort made of sheets? here
*Second and third- old catalog, circa 2003 (mine)
*Fourth- Francesca Lia Block's books, included because they were a huge part of sixth grade
*Fifth- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
*Sixth- cheesy rub-on temporary tattoos (unknown?!!??)

Best friends you tell all your secrets to, boys and first kisses, slumber parties, sneaking out at night.
This was what I thought being a teenager would be like when I was a child, but of course it never turned out that way.
Also, early-mid 2000s.

3 comments:

  1. can I just acknowledge how much I love this whole post.
    It really reminds me of my childhood

    and that makes me very happpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want the above shoes to the left. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first sleepover photo is amazing and magical. Really makes me feel like my life is lacking a dose of magic.

    ReplyDelete