Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am jealous of Scott Pilgrim.

I'm excited for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World to come out. Actually, I disapprove of the "boy has to prove himself to girl by fighting other guys for her" theme, but Ramona Flowers has epic hair--- and I'm also curious about the mysterious Ellen Wong, who will play Knives Chau (badass name, eh?).


Screencaps from Youtube.


Awesome hair, awesome goggles.



I really love this sweater.




Her jacket is also awesome.


Ramona in the library...



Blue hair



And green hair

.........................................

It was kind of hard to get decent screencaps of Knives Chau. She's a pretty neurotic character.


So, ehh, yeah. I'm kind of in love with Ramona Flowers.

.......................................................................

2 comments:

  1. i'm in love with ramona flowers as well. i was inspired to cut my hair similarly. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I saw SP, I hated it...then, I converted...

    RF is an awesome character...All of the actors are top-notch in this kitchy, pokemon-meets-teenish romance...

    Should say I'm gay- and my daughter, who is 12, LOVES RF~ to the point that I must find her goggles for Xmas- lol...

    This is a f*cking weird planet...

    Great blog, tho~

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete